4.12 - I worked. He mostly played. He washed sheets and took my plant outside. We fought twice. Brakes got done on car because I took action and thanks to mom. Got home from Cici's game and fed Knox then I went my way and he went his, to play. 4.11 - I hurt my back. He went to work and me and Kilee had Knox. I couldn't move all day. Kev got home around 3 and watched Knox til bedtime, then played. Mom weedeated our yard. 4.10 - We spent most of the day at Sharon's meeting Donnie. When we got home we went our separate ways. 4.9 - Worked, he played. Kilee spent the nite with Sharon. Had talk with him about feeling lonely. He stayed with me and we sat in bed doing nothing. 4.8 - Another evening of loneliness. 4.7 - Worked then lonely as always.
Comments
Post a Comment