April 23 - 29

April 29 - Fought a few times today. He does things like get irritated if I ask for clarification or don't understand. He wanted to watch draft so I stayed in the livingroom. I came to bedroom and he left, at my request, I thought to finish draft, but instead went to game room. Going to bed alone, again. 

April 28 - I layed in the room watching TV while he was in game room. He was up past midnight.

April 27 - Well, another blow up about feeling neglected and so he stayed in the room, but went to sleep immediately...at 9pm! Woke up a little later and wanted to be sucked off. Afterwards I went to bed while he stayed on his phone. 

April 26 - Asked if we could watch a movie. Told me yeah, but then watched a ballgame after knox went to bed. He came into the room over 2 hrs later and asked about the movie. We watched 15 mins of a crap movie and went to sleep.

April 25 - I went to work with him. We got home and Sharon came over. She took Kilee for the night. We still spent it apart. 

April 24 - He worked. I had kids. He got home and played. Went to bed alone.

April 23 - Took Kilee and Elektra to Hville alone. He went to Cicis practice. Mom had Knox. Got home late and spent it apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chronicling this week